Brisbane, Australia

Dieses Thema im Forum "International" wurde erstellt von Hessi13, 8. Juni 2014.

1. Hessi13

Hessi13 Frischling

Hey there!

I usually work out at Hawthorne Park in Hawthorne, Brisbane. If anybody is keen to join up (doesn't have to be at my normal spot), feel free to get in touch!

Cheers,

Marcus

2. no_limits_83

no_limits_83 Frischling

Hi Marcus,

I've been trying to find fellow freeletics people in Brisbane.. I usually workout in Victoria Park, on Gregory Tce, Spring Hill or at New Farm. Hawthorne would be a nice place too! Does the park there have pull up bars? I know one other person who does freeletics, but he's based on the Sunshine Coast until next year. We were talking about trying to get a group together here in Brisbane. I've spoken to a few people about it, but like anything, you've gotta be ready to put the work in and commit...

What days/times do you work out normally? I'm always keen to have a workout buddy. If you want to find me on the freeletics app, it's Leah Coutts.

cheers,
    Leah.

3. Hessi13

Hessi13 Frischling

Hi Leah!

I was wondering when I'd get the first response... Haha.

I am fairly flexible with the exemption of business hours. I have sessions before or after work, normally. On the weekends I prefer the mornings... Don't really have set days, whenever it fits in!
    Hawthorne park does have pull up bars!
    I wouldn't mind giving New Farm a try...

Not sure if you are on fb. There is a group that I started to find more free athletes to figure out meet-ups and times.
    I'm "stalking" you on the app now....
    I'll have a session tomorrow morning at Hawthorne park (530 ish...maybe that's a bit short notice and a bit early). Unfortunately, I'll be on a business trip Tuesday 'til Thursday, but maybe we can meet up for a session on Friday...

Great to hear from you and thanks for responding!

Cheers,
    Marcus

4. Hessi13

Hessi13 Frischling

330 hits! There have to be more free athletes in Brisbane!
    Don't be shy! There is a facebook group called "Freeletics Brisbane". Join the sensation and work out with us!
    The more the merrier!

5. Hessi13

Hessi13 Frischling

This thread is closed. Please look up "Freeletics Brisbane", or "Freeletics Australia" on facebook.
    Thanks

Diese Seite empfehlen