Freeletics newbie

Dieses Thema im Forum "New here? Introduce yourself!" wurde erstellt von Toby1202, 11. Januar 2016.

1. Toby1202

Toby1202 Frischling

Hi guys,

I'm new to Freeletics and love to read about experiences of other Free athletes and have discussions about all the different workouts.
    My name is Toby, 36 years old and live in The Netherlands. I have always been very active when it comes to fitness untill 5 years ago. I became a father, started working in shifts and couldn't motivate myself aymore. I gained quite some weight, about 10 kilo's and my current weith is 92 kilo's. I never could find a training program I could commit myself to for a longer period of time. Somewhere last year I read about Freeletics and registered right away. Somehow life got in the way again and besides registering nothing much happened. This year I decided it was time for a change. I commited myself to get back in shape and Freeletics is the way to do it!
    I'm a social person so it would love to come in touch with other Free athletes. Since there's no forum yet in The Netherlands I decided to join this nice forum. I'm looking forward to get to know you people and share my experiences with you. Please feel free to motivate me on Freeletics, you can find me as Toby Gijzen or my facebook Toby1202

Talk soon!

Toby

su-ele gefällt das.
  2. su-ele

su-ele Zeus

hi toby, welcome back. the netherlands have a huge and active fl community. have a look at facebook. a facebook group freeletics the netherlands, more than 300 members freeletics amsterdam, 50 members freeletics rotterdam (2 groups), 33 members freeletics groningen etc etc

Diese Seite empfehlen