My goals for the remaining year are ...

Dieses Thema im Forum "Motivation" wurde erstellt von OctroneXx, 15. Oktober 2013.

1. OctroneXx

OctroneXx Aphrodite Moderator

Hi there,

the end of the year is coming, so my question to you is:
    Have you set any goals regarding Freeletics what you want to accomplish before new years?

Like:
    - Beat a certain personal best?
    - Doing a certain workout with a star?
    - Doing a certain exercise with a star?
    - Continue doing Freelethics even though it's freezing outside?
    - …

My goal is to do Burpee MAX with triple digits. My current PB is at 86* so lets see how it goes :mrgreen:

Cheers,
    Octro

2. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

I am just happy to finish the workouts... :)

I am very far from your 80 something burpees :) but i am happy because I started with 30 and now I am up to 50 :)

I am in the middle of hell week, so tomorrow will be my second day of hell week. My goals are to finish the 15 weeks and not die trying :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Schnitzl

Schnitzl Frischling

Hi,

My main gail is to finish Cardio-Guide but i started a little bit to late so i will finish it in mid of January 2014... if everything is working fine for me :mrgreen:
    The challenge is... since one week i have to do every workout outside, no matter how cold it is...cause my neighbour (living under my flat) is not very amused about High-Jumps and so on... :lol: So another goal is to do not get ill during the workouts :cool:

4. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

Hello, although it's been 17 days after new year yet, i want to share with you my goals.
    1. Keep training until 15'th week (by 15'th March i'll have finished my cardio/strength program)
    2. After above date continue my workouts (with freeletics ofc :) )
    3. Keep taking care about my nutrition (my aim is to eat clean 362 days in year, cause there're 3 days when i'll be eating not so healthy food, it's "fat thursday" (fetter Donnerstag), easter and Christmas)
    4. Get in shape of my life

5. chausj

chausj Hera

Do you use the APP, would like to add you

6. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

Unfortunately i use windows mobile and as far as i know there's no app for this platform :(

7. chausj

chausj Hera

Try to send me your name you are registered on the web, I suppose it should work this way also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

Try to find Michał Nowoć

9. chausj

chausj Hera

Got you, your last workout was Aphrodite for 18 minutes and something ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

Yes, that's my profile :)

Diese Seite empfehlen