Freeletics t-shirt

Dieses Thema im Forum "Questions about Freeletics" wurde erstellt von kazzmataz, 6. März 2014.

1. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

Hello guys. I've got several questions, is there anybody who knows somebody from freeletics administration or is himself from administration? We've got a Polish group and we have over 400 members and we had idea to make some t-shirts with freeletics logo and we're wondering now whether we may use freeletics logo on it or not. Nobody would earn any money on it, and it isn't commercial, we just want to make some t-shirts only for people from our group and the person that orders the t-shirts as well as the people/company that makes them will be recived only money that brings their own costs back (fabric, paint etc.). Somebody know is it possible to do something like this with Freeletics logo and sentnces from Freeletics fb fanpage?

2. OctroneXx

OctroneXx Aphrodite Moderator

Re: AW: Freeletics t-shirt

Hi there,

I think the best way to answer this question is to write directly to the FL support.
    If you get the answer will you share it with us? That's actually a kick ass idea I'd buy one just 4 fun :cool:

Cheers,
    Octro

3. t3st3r

t3st3r Ares

I don't think that you are officially allowed to use the freeletics logo.
    But as far as I know they are going to launch a freeletics shop in the next few month where you can buy the shirts.

4. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

If we get the permission to run this idea i might be sure i'll let you know and order one t-shirt for you :) Btw. i've just written a massage to freeletics support with hopes they'll give us the permission :)

5. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

maybe you write directly to tim@freeletics.com

6. Roddypiper

Roddypiper Frischling

any further progress on this?

7. eugen

eugen Frischling

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 25. Februar 2016
  8. iFreeletics

iFreeletics Frischling

I do not think you need a permission, as long as you don't use their own logo as it is. But you put a word like Aphrodite or Dione on it. It won't be an issue

Diese Seite empfehlen