Help

Dieses Thema im Forum "Medical Area" wurde erstellt von dardonardo, 4. Januar 2014.

1. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Hi guys,

I have finally arrived to week 15 of the cardio strength program, however las week I injured myself a bit, my lower left abs hurt, so I have to be careful when doing some exercises.

Here is my question, should I wait for a week to recover before I start week 15 or should I go ahead and do what I can eventhough I miss the stars...

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. OctroneXx

OctroneXx Aphrodite Moderator

Re: AW: Help

Hi there,

It really depends... Are your muscles only sour from doing to much or did you hurt yourself? If your muscles are only a little bit sour then you can train. If they are very sour then maybe a few days rest should be in order. If you hurt yourself then maybe take a break or go see a doctor. He'll probably be able to tell you how to proceed.

Get well soon :smile:

Cheers,
    Octro

3. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

I definitely hurt myself, I guess I will wait for a week and start again next week...

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. OctroneXx

OctroneXx Aphrodite Moderator

Re: AW: Help

You know what they always say: safety first!
    I think that's the right thing to do right now. Take care and have a nice Sunday.

Cheers,
    Octro

5. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

So after two weeks rest I am ready to start with week 15 (finally!!!) and today I wake up
    With a killer pain in my neck, I am so stiff I cannot do almost anything. My doctor just told me to rest for a week minimum... THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

I never missed a single workout for 14 weeks and now 3 weeks without working out... Very disappointing...

6. chausj

chausj Hera

Don't be disappointed, sooner or later you will get to the end ;)

7. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

how is it going meanwhile??
    hope you're back soon!!

8. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

I'm back!! I was able to finish week 15 and I am already at week 2 of my next cardio and strength training :) my neck is still a bit sore but I can train :)

Diese Seite empfehlen