Hi from Barcelona, Spain

Dieses Thema im Forum "New here? Introduce yourself!" wurde erstellt von dardonardo, 13. November 2013.

1. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Hello everyone :)

I am in the middle of week seven and very happy with freeletics.

I am 39 years old, and weight 99kgs, I have not lost any weight but I had to tighten my belt so I guess it is working :)

I can really feel being much stronger than when I started, even though I cannot see big differences physically.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Jan86

Jan86 Metis

Welcome to the Forum!

Barcelona, beautiful! Nice weather to work out, not like the cold and rainy November here in Germany :|

How did you find out about Freeletics?

3. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Hi :)

Yes, we are very lucky with the weather, until yesterday we were over 20 degrees and sunny :)

I first heard about freeletics from one of these websites that find curious stuff on the internet and the posted Levent YouTube video. I was impressed, so I searched a bit and after seeing more videos and testimonials I decided to start myself...

I used to be a fairly active guy, but since starting my own business 8 years ago and having 2 children it is difficult to find to find time to train.

The freeletics program allows me to put the kids to sleep and then do the training. Only during the hell week I need some extra time. It is also very good to have a goal to reach.

I am feeling much stronger than the beginning, and I am also starting to get used to having sore muscles all of the time... :)

4. Jan86

Jan86 Metis

Re: AW: Hi from Barcelona, Spain

Sounds like your'e starting to enjoy yourself! Frankfurt, Germany 4 degress, dark and cloudy at the moment...

5. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

It is a bit difficult to have fun in the middle of hell week... :)

6. Jan86

Jan86 Metis

No, but defenitly at the end of it :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

7. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Tomorrow will be my last day if hell week :) I rested yesterday and today...

8. AlexKla

AlexKla Aphrodite

hellweek is the definition of fun! :D

rest days in hellweek? or did u mean the hellday-week? :D

9. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Finally at my last day of hell week... I have done Uranos and Aphrodite. I have Hades left...

10. Jan86

Jan86 Metis

You're done? :D

11. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

I did it! It took me more than 45 minutes each session but I did it! I am very tired today :) tomorrow I start with week 8 :)

12. Jan86

Jan86 Metis

Congrats Buddy! That's the spirit ;-)

13. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Just to let you know that I have finished week 14, I have lost some waist but have massive arms, bigger chest and back, thicker legs and more stamina. I am definitely planning to continue after I finish the first 15 weeks :)

14. Josemadbird

Josemadbird Hades

Hi,

How was your complete training? I read at the first week, you see no weight difference, is still like this? Can you see now your six pack? ;-)

Regards,
    Jose

15. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Hola José,

I am taking 2 weeks of to heal from injured abs, so I will not start week 15 until next Monday.

I did not start seeing a physical change until week 8 or 9. But you can definitely feel how stronger you are getting. In my case I was 100kgs and unable to do a single pull up. Now I can do up to 15 without stopping, and that is with 98kgs. I just measured my arm for the first time and it measures 39cms, I did not have an arm like this before...

I am feeling healthier now at 40 years old than the last 10 years. I will probably not get a 6 pack but I am happy with feeling so strong and healthy :)

Do not stop! By the way what is your name so I can follow you in the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. OctroneXx

OctroneXx Aphrodite Moderator

Wow, thats impressive! :shock:

17. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

I am surprised myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. gallu81

gallu81 Frischling

Hello, I am from Zaragoza and lives in León. I started freeletics three weeks ago and hope ser more changes next weeks.

Un saludo!

19. xavit79

xavit79 Frischling

Hi, I'm from sabadell and I only made two weeks of Freeletics trainning... I think it's hard.. jeje.

20. rab2010

rab2010 Frischling

Diese Seite empfehlen