The story of CaptainLinders

Dieses Thema im Forum "Diaries and Success stories" wurde erstellt von CaptainLinders, 27. Januar 2014.

1. The story of CaptainLinders

Hello,

Here I'm going to write down my Freeletics story, I think sharing this with all of you will keep me motivated.
    I started off with the strength guide on 27-1-2014 because I don't want to be that slim kind of person anymore, it is time for change!

This is me at the moment
    Length 1,82
    Weight 67kg

[​IMG]

Personal bests

Aphrodite 41:32*
    Ares 15:58
    Artemis 46:26
    Hades 34:18*
    Metis 8:21*
    Uranos 40:21

Burpee max 52*
    Leg lever max 79*
    Pull up max 18
    Push up max 34*
    Split lunge max 129*
    Squad max 171*

Week 1

Session 1
    27-01-2014

[​IMG]

2. dardonardo

dardonardo Hades

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. chausj

chausj Hera

Welcome here! You story also motivates us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Week 1

Session 2
    28-01-2014

[​IMG]

Today was a lot harder than yesterday, mainly because the rounds were 300 seconds.

5. Week 1

Session 3
    29-01-2014

I can really feel those squads and burpees I did yesterday in my legs and arms. This is only the beginning and it's going to be a lot tougher than it is now, just accept it and move on. I didn't reach my PB's i set monday but that doesn't matter, eventually i will break them.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow there is a resting day and friday will be my first hard test, my first Aphrodite. I really look forward to it because I want to see where i stand.

6. kielerkoenig

kielerkoenig Herakles

Hi Captain,
    This is a little confusing, you are updating your first posting instead of writing your updates in separate postings. Sorry, but I think, this will confuse most readers as they only see your recent entries where you just state "week 1 session 3"
    ;)

7. Aah, im sorry. On some other forum where i was active about scooter tuning everybody did it this way. I'll change it around ;)

8. kielerkoenig

kielerkoenig Herakles

No worries, just wanted to tell. :D
    You'll get more readers this way.. ;)

9. Week 1

Session 3
    31-01-2014

So, technically I'm a few hours late but I guess that doesn't matter, I went out for a drink with my friends.

Since I've had a day of rest my day started with a lot of energy, I was pretty excited for my first Aphrodite.
    After this session I've to say, Aphrodite is though but it felt good once I was done! And this was my first real test. But I've did it with a star in 43:36, not bad for the first time i guess.

[​IMG]

The rest of the weekend is training free and coming monday I've to do my first Hades.

10. Week 2

Session 1
    04-02-2014

Week 2 has started, after a break of 3 days (shame on me) I've continued my Freeletics training. Hades was a very hard training, especialy those pull ups after the burpees. This training I didn't get a star but eventually there will be a time when i get Hades with a star.

[​IMG]

One of the hardest things to do since i started Freeletics is eating enough. I've never been someone who eats a lot but now I have to. Does someone have the same problem and know how to overcome this because i don't want to lose weight.

See ya!

11. kielerkoenig

kielerkoenig Herakles

Eating lots of nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts) can help get you up in calories.
    :D

12. Week 2

Session 2
    05-02-2014

Hello again. Today I've started with the split lunge max, followed by a 5 minute break and after that a Metis workout.

[​IMG]

I've experienced Metis as a short but explosive workout and the high jumps were pretty hard for my legs after the split lunge max. Next Metis my time will probably be better because I've done double the climbers. I thought both legs counted as 1 rep instead of each leg, a little more workout doesn't kill you ;)

13. chausj

chausj Hera

A little more makes you stronger ;)

14. kazzmataz

kazzmataz Hades

I remember I made the same mistake that you did during my first Metis, so you aren't the only one who did it. :)

15. Week 2

Session 3
    07-02-2014

My legs were still pretty sore from the split lunge max I did wednesday. The split lunge max of today wasn't a PB but it was with a star, my Metis today was a PB and with a star so im pretty satisfied.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow another Hades and sunday a day rest!

16. chausj

chausj Hera

Today hades destroyed me :)

17. My leg muscles have been sore all day. Tomorrow I'll have to work all day and right after that I have to do Hades, I dont expect a PB but I'll do my best ;)

18. chausj

chausj Hera

This is the right attitude

19. Week 2

Session 4
    08-02-2014

Hades...

I don't have any energy left but I did it. Just as expected not a PB but I've completed it.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow rest so I'm ready for week 3 on monday.

20. TheMonk

TheMonk Iris

hahaha, yes Hades is a killer..
    in a couple of weeks you will laugh about it that's for sure!!
    The first 3 to 4 weeks are the toughest, then it's getting better and better and after a while there aren't sore muscles anymore...
    We all went through that experience :lol: :lol:

so keep going... there's nothing to lose but everything to win.

cheers
    Sven

Diese Seite empfehlen