Hi there, i'm from The Netherlands!

Dieses Thema im Forum "New here? Introduce yourself!" wurde erstellt von FL The Netherlands, 6. Mai 2014.

1. FL The Netherlands

FL The Netherlands Frischling

I was browsing on YouTube and looking for body transformation videos and saw the famous video of Levent Oz. That really motivated me to start with Freeletics.

I'm 42 years old and 88 kg. In my opinion i'm to heavy and could be much more leaner. So i purchased the Freelectics Coach and started the workout. I'm in the start of the 3rd week.

Dione is what i did yesterday. When i saw all the exercises that i had to do before i started i thought, wow i hope i'm able to finish all that. I trained in the evening outside on a basketballcourt and did it all. Muscles are hurting but feeling good afterwards.

I also started a Freeletics The Netherland Facebook page, to promote Freeletics here in Holland.

There's a picture of me runnnig a 400meter round on the Facebook page mentioned below, my kids are joining a part of it. That was a lot of fun!

https://www.facebook.com/FreeleticsTheNetherlands

Any tips and or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

2. chausj

chausj Hera

Welcome here freeathlete!

If you will have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here o PM me directly ;)

3. JODK9

JODK9 Hades

Hi,

Finally someone that simply speaks the same language. I was starting to think I was the only dutch speaking person around on this forum.
    Well done creating the freeletics Holland page, we kinda need it in Belgium as well :?

Good luck with your strength coach!

4. JODK9

JODK9 Hades

What's your inapp nickname? Can't seem to find you ;)

5. FL The Netherlands

FL The Netherlands Frischling

6. JODK9

JODK9 Hades

Jeroen Op den Kelder, as mentioned in my signature ;)

7. Pichino

Pichino Frischling

Welcome FL The Netherlands!

I am from Mexico and have been doing Freeletics for a month now. Keep us posted!

8. Lennart

Lennart Frischling

Hey guys,
    Although I am not Dutch, at least I live and study here!
    Nice opening the page so hopefully there are some people interested!

Great effort :)
    Best,
    Lennart

9. duvall68

duvall68 Frischling

Leuk om eindelijk eens atleten uit nederland te ontmoeten. Ik zal jullie volgen.
    Mijn naam is Bob en ik ben 45 jaar oud. Ondanks dat ik vond dat ik al een goede conditie had heeft Freeletics dat even voor mij rechtgezet. Ik zit nu in mijn laatste week en ben nog nooit zo fit geweest. Zelf niet toen ik twintig was.
    Oh ja, en ik heb je facebookpagina al geliked. Goed initiatief zeg! Gr Bob

10. Stefan v Z

Stefan v Z Frischling

Hi all,

My name is Stefan. I am 27 years old and I weigh 93.4kg.
    I just started Freeletics 7 weeks ago, which means I have hell days this week. I've always been rather sportive, but the last few years I was into regular fitness and I could not motivate myself properly. I'm a tall guy (1.90m) and therefor relatively heavy. I've never been really fat or anything, but for the last 10 years there has only been one period where I almost had the body I wanted to.
    Now this summer I somehow got motivated to workout again, so I went to the gym and I got good results. After the summer, I got demotivated again, so I start looking for some alternatives. I don't even know how I found Freeletics, it was somewhere on the web, but when I saw the video's I got enthusiastic so I bought the coach. Ever since I love the program, I bought the Nutrition guide as well and try to workout as often as I can.
    I like the fact that you can get support from others and train in groups. So ever since I started I tried to convince others to do Freeletics as well, so we might be able to train together. So far I managed to get one colleague to do it, and my gf will start soon as well.
    But still I'm looking for more Dutch people who do Freeletics. I'm currently living in Gent, Belgium but I'm from Leiden, Holland. I travel between both places so I workout at two places as well. Mainly inside now, since my workouts allow me to train inside and I haven't found a good place to train outside. So I hope there are others out there from Holland or Belgium to connect with :D
    My ign = Stefan v Z

Cheers all

11. JODK9

JODK9 Hades

Hi Stefan

It's indeed hard to convince others to start training as well. It's a hard life and not many want to put the effort in to get the results. But hey, we have to start somewhere and this little forum is somewhere so ^^

Limburg 's a bit far, but good going with already convincing your coworker and girlfriend, keep it up!

Jeroen

12. Stefan v Z

Stefan v Z Frischling

Hi Jeroen,

You're right, it is. But it's good to know we're not the only Dutch speaking people doing Freeletics :)
    I've added you no my network btw. You've got some nice workout stats.
    If you're ever around, let me know and we'll do a workout :)

13. JODK9

JODK9 Hades

I "had" a decent condition ;) Thanks to a nice (2month) shoulder injury, I'm starting back from scratch :lol:
    But knowing freeletics, by the end of this month I'll be back on my horse as they say
    So let's kick 'em dead :twisted:

14. rab2010

rab2010 Frischling

willkommen!
    Sie sind nicht heavy!
    Ich glaube, dass Ihr Körper gut ist! :D

lg g3 s hülle

Diese Seite empfehlen