Hallo from England

Dieses Thema im Forum "Neu hier - Begrüßung" wurde erstellt von cache1337, 2. April 2020.

1. cache1337

cache1337 Frischling

I am sure most of you speak fluent English, unfortunately my German is not so good!

I found this site through Google trying to find the Freeletics workouts, as they used to be on the site; no longer.

I used to do Freeletics quite often in the early days but since the subscriptions came through I just did it with a friend (from Dortmund!) I wish to start some exercises at home and wondered what would be the best Freeletics ones to do? Or of course alternate suggestions so as not to upset anyone...

I have an exercise ball, 5kg medicine ball, 4.5kg dumbells and a hula hoop haha

Thank you / Danke!

Chris

2. NO_EXCUSES

NO_EXCUSES Ares

Dear Chris,

so, Freeletics is made for Bodyweight workouts and in some cases a Barbell. If you will use some equipment, maybe you have to choose a different Tool, like KERNWERK. If you are interested let me know, than I will send you a link and you get an 20% discount.

Maybe also some other Apps use equipment, but that, I did not know.

best regards,
    Pascal

3. cache1337

cache1337 Frischling

Danke Pascal!

I have increased my dumbbells and can go up to 18kg...

I was thinking of maybe substituting the pull-ups or kettlebell exercises with a heavier dumbell or something?

I will look at getting a barbell and kettlebell, as my friend in Dortmund loved freeletics, so i think i want to stick with it.

If you have anything to PM then cool, otherwise i will do the free ones :D

Thank you

Chris

Diese Seite empfehlen